DarkMyles iPhone Club
Thanks for visiting www.darkmyles.com. The place where you can find the best solution on jailbreaking and unlocking iphone. Please LOGIN or REGISTER.

Please Identify Yourself........

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DarkMyles iPhone Club
Thanks for visiting www.darkmyles.com. The place where you can find the best solution on jailbreaking and unlocking iphone. Please LOGIN or REGISTER.

Please Identify Yourself........
DarkMyles iPhone Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Rules

Go down

Forum Rules Empty Forum Rules

Post by DarkMyles Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:58 pm

* No aggressive behaviour or flaming in the forums. The more warning you have. The more chances on winning. Prize= Banned
* No trashing of other peoples topics (i.e. SPAM)
* No language other than English and Tagalog in the forums.
* No profanity in topic titles.
* No posting of serials or direct links to warez/cracks in the forums or torrent comments.updated
* No Selling of software cause me and myself is giving all software to all of you for free
* No offering or asking for invites to other torrent sites.
* No advertising in the forums, you will, in the worst case, get banned from the site.standard
* No bumping... (All bumped threads will be deleted.)
* No double posting. If you wish to post again, and your post is the last post in the thread please use the EDIT function, instead of double posting.standard
* Requesting about crack software is NOT allowed in the forum.
* Please ensure all questions are posted in the correct section!(jailbreak questions in the jailbreak section, Software questions in the software section, etc.)
DarkMyles
DarkMyles
Admin
Admin

https://darkmyles.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum